Season starts June 8- Sept 15. You will assist in 7 day adventure cruises. Your room and board are covered as you live on the boat for the summer months. Trips vary between Juneau, Petersburg and sometimes Sitka. Must be 21 years old as you will be serving alcohol.
– assisting in boat safety, cleanliness of interior and exterior of boat
– providing the chef with set up and break down for meals
– beds/heads- freshening up 4 staterooms daily, weekly cleaning, laundering, etc
– waiting on guests, refilling beverages, keeping interior clean, maintaining inventory
– setting table, etc.
– prepping and setting up for breakfast service (making juice, coffee, tea, setting out food – yogurts, etc
-lunch and dinner service- setting table with linens, cloth napkins, helping serve food, pouring wine, beer, etc
– this position has A LOT of customer service to it- almost like waitressing. We expect professional and courteousness towards our high end clients.
If this sounds of interest, it is a great opportunity to work aboard a vessel, enjoy being outdoors, and sharing our lovely surroundings with our clients. The crew aboard the vessel work closely together, all overlapping jobs to ensure help when needed and a smooth flow. Crew quarters consist of two staterooms each with bunk style beds in them. Crew quarters also have a private bathroom and shower area.
Please contact us for further specifics and wages. A great way to make money and additional tips!