Juneau Youth Services is seeking energetic and flexible individuals to work in our community based and residential programs with youth experiencing serious emotional behavioral difficulties. Youth Care Workers provide direct and continuous youth supervision to promote a safe, secure, and positive environment for youth and staff. Workers will guide and teach youth appropriate skills and behaviors, and complete daily notes on youth progress. Applicants must have the ability to interact professionally with youth, families, co-workers and the public.
Available Positions Include:
Full-time and Part-time Positions
Program Supervisors, Case Managers, and Behavioral Health Associates
Exceptional benefits for full-time and part-time employees, including:
- Employee health and dental insurance coverage; family coverage available.
– Paid Leave
– Retirement program with matched contributions up to 8% of annual wage
– 9 paid Holidays
– High school diploma or equivalent.
– Clearance of state and federal background check
– Valid driver’s license and 3 years clean driving record.
Experience working with emotionally and / or behaviorally disturbed youth, or other human services field desired for Supervisory and Case Management positions. Required experience commensurate to specific position. Behavioral Health Associate is an entry level position and Juneau Youth Services provides extensive on the job training.